Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions:
By downloading, browsing, accessing, registering for the Application or using the Service, you agree to these Terms.
We reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions below at any time. If you do not agree to any of these terms and conditions, you must immediately cease accessing the miazone.com Site or App and your use of the services provided through them. Your continued use of the MIAZONE Website or App will express your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions which may change from time to time.
General matters relating to the Application and Services
- Validity of the Terms and Conditions: Use of any of the Services and/or the Application and make any purchase subject to these Terms and Conditions of Use.
- Location: The Application, Services and any particular purchase exclusively by users who have access to the Application.
- Scope: The Application, Services and any purchase are for your personal, non-commercial use only, and may not be used for commercial purposes.
- Prevent Use: We reserve the right to prevent you from using the Application and Services (or any part thereof) and from making any purchase.
- Need to register: You will have to register to make a purchase from the website or mobile application
- Applications Terms and Conditions of Use: By making any purchase, you acknowledge that the purchase is subject to these Terms and Conditions of Use.
- Purchase: Any attempt to purchase that does not comply with the Terms and Conditions of Use, may not be permitted or delivered at our discretion and/or the Seller's discretion.
- Any service or product you purchase through the mobile application will be deducted via your operating system and in the currency specified in it, and the cost may be different from the price displayed on the website or application.
- The user is not entitled to new copies of products, services, or forms without making a purchase of these new copies.
- A price cap is applied for each promotional code provided by the company, not exceeding (20-25) JOD of the total value of the order.
You agree to receive pre-programmed notices from Seller on your mobile phone, mobile device, email, website, or application (as the case may be).
- Seller Terms: You agree and will be bound by Seller's terms and conditions relating to your purchases, which may be amended from time to time.
- Correctness of the Information: You warrant that all information provided during registration and contained in your account is truthful, complete, and correct and that you will immediately inform us of any changes to this information by updating it in your account.
- Content of the Site, Mobile App, and Service: You are responsible for ensuring that any products, or services available on the Site or App comply with your specific requirements before making a purchase.
- Prohibitions relating to the use of the Services, or the Application: Without any exception, you undertake not to use or allow anyone to use the Services or the Application:
4.1- To send or receive any materials that are uncivilized or incompatible with public taste.
4.2 - To discredit or receive any material that is threatening, offensive, disrespectful, obscene, blasphemous, or defamatory to any person, you despise the court or betray trust, property rights, personal rights, copyright, privacy, or any other party's rights.
4.3- To send or receive any Materials without obtaining (by us or a third party) all necessary licenses and consents, or constituting or encouraging conduct that may be considered criminal, offensive, raises civil liability, or otherwise contrary to the law or infringes the rights of a third party in any country in the world.
4.4- To send or receive any technically harmful material (including computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan files, malware, corrupted files, or any harmful data).
4.5- To cause unnecessary inconvenience or concern to any person
4.6- Intercept or attempt to intercept any communications transmitted by a means or communication system.
4.7- For purposes other than those that we have designed or intend to use.
4.8- For any fraudulent reasons.
4.9- In the event that it does not conform to the accepted uses of the Internet and the uses of any communication networks.
5- Prohibitions relating to the use of the Services, Mobile Application: Without exception, you undertake not to do and do not allow anyone to do so.
5.1- Resale of any Products
5.2- Provide us with any misinformation including false names, addresses, contact information, and fraudulently used credit card numbers.
5.3- Attempt to invalidate our security or network systems, including access to data that is not relevant to you, access a server or account without having permission to access, or scan other networks (such as performing a vulnerability survey).
5.4- Carry out any form of network monitoring, which would intercept data that is not relevant to you.
5.5- Carrying out fraudulent communications or transactions with us or with a seller (including making communications or transactions by claiming to be on behalf of another party at a time when you do not have the authority to bind that party or claiming to be another party).
5.6- Obtaining data through a hack of the Application.
5.7- Use of the Services, the Website, or the Application in contravention of the Terms and Conditions of Use.
5.8- Engage in any illegal activity during the use of the Website or the Application.
9.5- Engage in any conduct which, in our sole and rational opinion, exclusively prevents or limits any other customer from using or accessing the Site, the Application as it should be.
Rules of use of the site and application.
1. We will correct any errors or things that have been omitted as soon as reasonably practicable after we have been informed of them. However, we do not warrant that the Site, or the Application, will be free of defects and we are not responsible for such errors, defects, or things that have been omitted.
2. We do not warrant that your use of the Site, or the Application will not be interrupted, nor do we warrant that any information (or messages) sent through the Site, the Application, will be transmitted accurately, reliably, and in a timely manner, or that it will be sent in a primary. Although we will attempt to allow uninterrupted access to the Site, the Application, access to the Site and the Application may be suspended, limited, or canceled at any time.
3. We do not warrant to you that the Service, or the Content you purchase, is accurate, realistic, tasteful, or culturally appropriate for users. The MiaZone website and application is a platform for displaying goods in an online store and does not endorse or endorse any content sold on the site or mobile application.
4- The price calculated during the purchase process will be in the currency of the operating system and may be different from the price displayed on the page of the site. MiaZone is not responsible for any deviation in prices resulting from currency exchange rate volatility, or bank charges that occurred in connection with the purchase.
5. We do not warrant that the Site and the Application are free of any viruses or anything else that may produce a detrimental effect on any technology.
6. We reserve the right to change, modify, replace, discontinue, or remove any information or services from the Site or App from time to time without any notice. Your access to the Site, App, and/or Services may sometimes be limited to allow repairs, maintenance, or the provision of new services. We will try to restore access as soon as possible. For the avoidance of doubt, we reserve the right to remove any information or services from the Site and the Application at any time.
7. We reserve the right to block access and/or modify or delete any material at our reasonable discretion that may result in a breach of the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Suspension and cancellation
1. If you use (or anyone other than you that you authorize to use) the App, and any Service in violation of the Terms and Conditions of Use we may suspend your use of such Services and/or Mobile App.
2. If we discontinue the Website or Mobile App, we may refuse to return it to your use before we receive confirmation from you in the manner we deem appropriate that you will no longer violate the Terms and Conditions of Use.
3- Without any exception to anything else in the clause of suspension and cancellation, we shall have the right immediately or at any time (in whole or in part) to:
(a) We discontinue the site and/or Application.
(b) We stop your use of the Site, Services and/or the Application
(c) We stop using the Site, Services, and/or App for persons we believe are linked (in any way) to you if:
1. You breach any of the Terms and Conditions of Use
2. We doubt, on reasonable grounds, that you have done, will, or may violate the Terms and Conditions of Use.
3. We doubt, for reasonable reasons, that you are or may be making any fraud towards us or any person.
4. Our rights under the Suspension and Cancellation clause shall not affect any other right or modification we may make in respect of any breach, right, obligation, and liability that occurred prior to the cancellation.
1- The Website, Application, Services, Information in the Application, and the use of all available means shall be made on a basis (as is, and as available) without any express or implied representations.
2- To the maximum extent permissible under applicable law, we disclaim all representations relating to the Application and its content, including with respect to errors, omissions in the Application, warranties of sale, quality, fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy, availability, non-infringement, implied warranties, and from the course of dealing or use of commerce.
3- We do not warrant that the Application will always be available, uninterrupted, available in a timely manner, secure, error-free, free from viruses or from hacking and sabotage software, or that the Application will not be affected by any compelling or uncontrollable matters, including inadequacy or inability to obtain the necessary materials, equipment and devices, power or communication channels, unavailability of communication devices or services, failure of information technology or communication devices or other equipment.
4. While we will use reasonable efforts to include in the Application accurate and up-to-date information, we do not represent and entrust its accuracy, timeliness, or completeness.
5. We are not liable for any acts or omissions of any third party whatsoever, and for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damage caused in any way whatsoever resulting from or in connection with the Site, Application, or services provided in the Application, and for your access, use, inability to use the Application or the Services provided in the Application and for reliance on, or downloading from, the Application, and/or the Site. Or for any delay or inaccuracies in the information or in its transmission including but not limited to damages resulting from commercial loss, profits, use, data, or anything else that is not perceptible, even if we advise the possibility of such damages.
6. We are not liable for contract, breach of duty (including negligence or breach of any legal right) or otherwise in any way, and for any reason whatsoever or breach of any indirect, consequential, collateral, special, or incidental loss or damage incurred in connection with the Application and these Terms and Conditions of Use. In these Terms and Conditions of Use these Indirect Loss or Damage, Affiliate includes but is not limited to: Loss of financial returns, profits, savings, and anticipated business opportunities, loss of data, loss of interest or value of any equipment including computer software, claims of third parties, and all incidental and associated costs and expenses.
7. The above exclusions and limits apply only to the legally permissible limit. No legal right of you as a consumer is affected that cannot be excluded or limited.
8. Despite our efforts in ensuring the security of our system, you acknowledge that all electronic data transmitted is subject to interception by others. We do not guarantee and cannot guarantee that the data transmitted within the Application or within the correspondence from us or incoming to us will not be monitored or read by others.
You agree to indemnify, or warrant that we will be compensated for any claim, suit, lawsuit, or prosecution brought against us or threatened to bring against us if caused:
(a) Your use of the Services
(b) any third party's use of the Services via your email, mobile phone number, private identifier, PIN and/or another identification number
(c) You breach any of the Terms and Conditions of Use and agree to pay for damages, costs, and interest relating to such claim, suit, lawsuit, or prosecution.
Intellectual Property Rights
1. All editorial content, information, images, graphics, artistic generalities, names, logos, and trademarks in the Application are protected by copyright laws, other laws and/or international treaties, and belong to us and/or our suppliers as the case may be. Such works, logos, or images may not be copied, reproduced, sold, published, or partially or completely recycled, unless a permit of consent has been obtained by us and/or our suppliers, as the case may be.
2. Nothing contained in the Application shall be construed as an implied grant, discontinuation, or any license or right to use any trademark displayed in the Application without our written consent. Any unlawful use of these marks or any content displayed on the App is prohibited.
3- We will not hesitate to take legal action against the impermissible use of our trademarks, names, and symbols, in order to preserve their rights in this regard. All rights not authorized to be granted below are reserved. Other products and company names listed below may also be trademarks reserved for their respective owners.
1. We may make periodic changes to the content of the Application and/or Site, including descriptions, and prices of advertised goods and services, at any time and without notice. We accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Application and/or the Site.
2. We reserve the right to amend the Terms and Conditions of Use from time to time without any prior notice. The amended Terms and Conditions of Use will be published in the Application and effective as of the date of publication. They become effective from the date of publication. You are advised to review these Terms and Conditions periodically as they are binding on you.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
1- The website and the phone application can be accessed from the governorates of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, your access to the application means that you and we agree that the laws of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, will apply to all matters related to the use of the application.
2. You accept and agree that you and we are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan with respect to any dispute arising out of and/or in connection with the Terms and Conditions of Use.